• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Body Part Count

American Girl

eh slow down i dont want to touch his nipples....and mine are feeling nervous with the thought of redneck trying to tune in to local radio with mine

i should really think through what i have to say

I bet when I pull out the nipple clamps, you'll run. I don't EVEN have to touch them.

forgot to mention......no sex toys allowed

To clarify, these were bought at the hardware store.........

Ok, you guys are really starting to freak me out here...:huh:
And Galv...no sex toys allowed? That kinda takes all the fun out of it, doesn't it? :whip:

:brows:

urednecku

Site Supporter
AG i beg you save me from your sex crazed kinky mad man father(no offence meant sir):yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Looks like she left you on your own. Just like a female, huh. Start trouble, then high-tail it out of town, hoping it's not noticed she is the one that started it in the first place.

American Girl

AG i beg you save me from your sex crazed kinky mad man father(no offence meant sir):yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Don't you worry, just stand behind me and I'll take care of everything. Wait a minute...since when have I ever been able to control HIM ?!?!?! Sorry, babe, you're on your own on this one. Good luck!

:hide:

American Girl

Looks like she left you on your own. Just like a female, huh. Start trouble, then high-tail it out of town, hoping it's not noticed she is the one that started it in the first place.

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!! :neutral:

Actually, that's not really true...I like to start trouble and then sit back and watch the ensuing chaos play out. :shifty:
It's really great entertainment, you should try it sometime.

:whistling:

urednecku

Site Supporter
she left you on your own.

Don't you worry, just stand behind me and I'll take care of everything. Wait a minute...since when have I ever been able to control HIM ?!?!?! Sorry, babe, you're on your own on this one. Good luck!

:hide:

:laugh::yum::rofl::rofl:
She left you on your own!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rolf2::rolf2:

urednecku

Site Supporter
HEY!!! I resemble that remark!! :neutral:

Actually, that's not really true...I like to start trouble and then sit back and watch the ensuing chaos play out. :shifty:
It's really great entertainment, you should try it sometime.

:whistling:

I do. You haven't noticed? See, I can cause problems is such a way people think it's somebody else fault!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
:wtf: How did I miss this all this time?

To answer the question... after the brain it's the ass.

So... what about the t-shirt contest?

:boobies:

American Woman

Site Supporter