• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama cheerleaders!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It tells me that they are overjoyed that America will continue to be too weak to do what is necessary to stop them.

Islamic Supremacism - Coming soon to a Country near you!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
It tells me that they are overjoyed that America will continue to be too weak to do what is necessary to stop them.

Islamic Supremacism - Coming soon to a Country near you!

Im thinking they are already here in our white? house......maby even on some fourms.......I notice that from time to time some one will drift in and press for a patricular way of believing and after hitting resistance ....move on....looks like there are a lot of mager changes comming down the pike..........one thing Ive thought of .....is how quick the folks in the east are getting up set without power.......wonder what would happen if all the coal fired power plants would just say.....ok O-SLIMMY you win.....and shutdown.......sort of forget to order coal and go dark.......wonder if the demos would be yelling possycomatats like they were when Bush wanted to bring in help with the milatary picking up some of the load........now they are crying for the military to do the power work in newyork.........cone to think about it....wonder how many trained coal miners are in the military???? or for that matter how much fun it would be to try to force coal miners to work the mines if they decided not to? one thing for sure...it is going to get interesting............

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Just as a quick thought....I saw where the power company they are cussing is owned and operated by the city goverment!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT???????:yum: