• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

14-18 million less voters than 08, 04 Allen West, Joe the plumber out, Sheriff Joe in

grizzer

Bachmann 6th Dist. stays in even with Billy Clinton again campaigning in St Cloud as late as Sunday night...

and then we come to the MN 8th Congressional Dist (the pointy arrow of northern MN): Craavick out - but he got 30,000 MORE votes than 2010. The Dem got 60,000 MORE votes than '08.

Then took a look at a couple precincts & did not see much of a change. We done had an amazing +20% turnout somewhere in the district...

Total 274K votes in '10 354K votes in '12 out of 392K registered.

The MN State legislative branch also flipped to dems last night.

http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/enr/enr/home/1

Now where was that piece about George Soros and his vote counting business buy that moved to Spain???

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen West, as of this afternoon, was demanding a recount and has not conceded.

Mia Love, sadly has been defeated.

The Chicago Machine did a great job of re-drawing the district maps, eliminated 3 Republicans but kept Jesse Jackson Jr in power, despite the fact that he doesn't show up for work, has been out for 6 months, cavorts with whores . . .

The same Chicago Machine kept a state congressman who was kicked out of congress for fraud. Way to go!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The Chicago Machine did a great job of re-drawing the district maps, eliminated 3 Republicans but kept Jesse Jackson Jr in power, despite the fact that he doesn't show up for work, has been out for 6 months, cavorts with whores . . .

The same Chicago Machine kept a state congressman who was kicked out of congress for fraud. Way to go!

Freekin' amazing, isn't it? At times like this and over stuff like this I don't know what to think of my fellow human beings. I do but I'm not going to express an opinion. :hammer::hammer::hammer: