• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kawasaki Mule with Cab

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody know how much a full cab like this Mule has is worth? I'm considering buying this 2007 Trans Mule 4x4 with only 193 hours on it and I'm trying to figure out how much value the cab adds to it.
Any other opinions on this Mule are also welcome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 538
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 555
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 526

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't quote me on this but I believe a cab runs around $3500 new. Like any other add-on, they're worth about 1/2 of the price of new so it should increase the value by about $1700.
There's a lot of UTV owners over at nettractortalk.com so you may want to pose the question over there as well. The RTV Owners section gets a lot of hits so you may want to put it in that section.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Geeze, you got it all wrong!

"If" I was buying it, I would tell them that the cab is just in the way and aren't buying it for the cab and consider that a liability, that way they sell it to you for less.... You do know that they are dangerous and are a rollover candidate which could trap you inside...

"If" I was selling it, then it is worth everything of that $3,500.00 and go from there... The fact that the cab will prevent the weather from affecting you or getting slapped by branches on trails...

You work from the side you are on, as the Buyer (talk down item) or Seller (talk up item).

As a buyer, you act as if you don't need it and the seller wants to sell it even worse and will discount it... IF the buyer is wetting his pants when he is looking at it, the seller knows he has the buyer by the short hairs and keeps the price high...

As a note, it looks like this Mule is at an equipment yard, so they have marked it up thirty to fifty percent or better when they took it in on trade for something. So you have room to make an offer, if they say five bucks, start at three...etc. The economy isn't that great for toys, so they don't want to sit on it very long either... also point out that it is missing a winch too, they may put one on for you to boot...

Also, the hour meter has to be broken or replaced, you don't wear out your front tires with that little "Low hour" wear since new. I would bet that the unit has a lot more time on it than what you are being told. Look for other items of wear points and point them out like they were poison to the deal. These guys, if they sell equipment are well aware the unit has a lot more time on it that what they are claiming... They are suppose to be the "Professionals"

Good luck!

Last edited:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
If the front tires are that worn, the back tires have recently been replaced.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Having worked in and around the business of cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATV's etc. for over 20 years now, the answer is zero. If the owner went to trade the machine, the dealer would likely deduct from it's value for the add on cab. I certainly wouldn't consider giving a dime more for it.