• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

See any of the Winter X Games?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK.. Who saw some of the X games yesterday afternoon? I came in from outside to grab some lunch and was watching this insane, 6 man, down hill race heat..... two guys went down in a NASTY wreck.. and I mean the NASTY.... from what i could tell see of the one skier and the paramedic crew.. I suspect a paraplegic outcome for one of them. :( I have searched high and low to find out what happened to them and have come up empty. I had to go back outside and continue working, but my thoughts and prayers have been with them. Anyone have any ideas?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK... I finally found the outcome. Amazingly, the worst injury was a fractured pelvis. All I know is those guys are NUTS. I love to ski and ski fast, but at some point my sense of self preservation takes over.:thumb: