• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SW64 Question #1

W30bob

Hi Guys,

Ok, so I've gotten familiar with my newly acquired SW64, bought a copy of the J5 manual and an original J5/Red Ram/SW manual (which was identical to the J5 manual with a pic of the SW added). Got to be the worst manuals for such a machine I've ever seen.......but I digress. I have a few questions for you folks that hopefully you can answer........or point me in the right direction to find the answer. I'll apologize right up front for my ignorance in dealing with these machines.....this is my first.....and for some of the "eye-rolling" questions I'll be asking. I like to restore my stuff to original condition, so bear with me.

Question #1 (Will start with an easy one to break the tension)

Looking at the pic below........are my labels correct? Is that what these things are? I've yet to find the drain plug for the front diff, but it has to be there somewhere. I crawled under her and no plug on the bottom. Checked both sides of the hull by the drive sprockets and still see no plug. Anybody know for sure where it's at?

thanks,
bob

Attachments

• Forum 1.jpg
    Forum 1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 175

W30bob

Thanks MN. Drain plug is flush, eh? Ok.....with flashlight in hand it's back under Bertha I go.

;O)

regards,
bob