• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Strangers in Town

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
A couple of strangers drifted into our small town but were cornered and questioned by a "respected" citizen.

Actually Bobcat and SnoOps are working in Texas and just happened to come to Mineola. We met up for a cup of coffee and some good ol' fashioned bullshit. What these two guys are doing is fascinating but I'll let them try to explain it.

Bobcat snuck this picture while Mike was trying to sell me a snowcat .... or was it his armored vehicle. I can't remember.

How come, with all the photographs of members on this board there isn't one of Bobcat except for the back of his head. Well, I suppose somebody has to hold the camera and to be honest, Mike and I are much more photogenic. :yum:

Guys, thanks for getting in contact. It was a great way to kill a few hours on a cold, snowy day and now I've got some faces to go with the names. If you pass this way again just remember that I still have about $7.50 left on my gift certificate. :)

Attachments

• Coffee at B&B's..jpg
    Coffee at B&B's..jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 307

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Two handsome gents, and one so very special taking the pic.
Oh Frankie boy, I've seen Bobcat beyond the back of his head.:smile:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another successful FF hook up. :D

Good pic. :thumb: Mikey don't look to worse for the wear, it's been about a year and a half since those two moseyed through Ohio and did a little visit....course they had the Sushmeister with them then. And Sush was using a golf club for a cane. :bonk: :yum: Good times and good memories. :D

I wonder when they'll stop by and pick up Sush again and do a 50 state tour visiting all the FF members that want to be visited?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Everytime i take a Picture of Bob my camera breaks! Hey EastTexFrank! great time talking with you. It sure is nice to meet a fellow FF member. Next time we stop by the coffee will be on my tab! Thanks for the coffee!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
How come, with all the photographs of members on this board there isn't one of Bobcat except for the back of his head. Well, I suppose somebody has to hold the camera and to be honest, Mike and I are much more photogenic. :yum:

NO .... If you look over the guys shoulder you will see Bobcat plain as day sitting at the other table behind them .
I'd recognize that pointed little bald head anywhere :smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't wait to meet any of you in person.:smile:
That day will come.
Hey when the weather breaks me and the wife might take a run out your way in the mini home and see the sights. Ain't going near Cleveland again that is for sure. Where are you located?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That would be a good run for us. 450 miles. Would take a while in the mini as it is a 55mph buggy. We like the lake country around Erie so might make it a 2 day run. I would have to bring ear plugs cause I know how 2 nurses who gave elder care yak!:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That would be a good run for us. 450 miles. Would take a while in the mini as it is a 55mph buggy. We like the lake country around Erie so might make it a 2 day run. I would have to bring ear plugs cause I know how 2 nurses who gave elder care yak!:yum:
Don't worry, we'd let you get a word in now and then. LOL

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
NO .... If you look over the guys shoulder you will see Bobcat plain as day sitting at the other table behind them .
I'd recognize that pointed little bald head anywhere :smile:

Hey that does look like Bobcat! :whistling: Wait .... No... that guy has to much hair for it to be Bobcat. Sorry BigAl.