• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker kitten in fbks

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
While things are burning up at home, big fire at Crystal Mountain near Mt. Rainier, I've already put up all the hurricane shutters, and test run the 4 cylinder Diesel Genset I had installed about 15 years ago. Once the Hurricane passes I still have a 200 mile drive to the Airport and things could be hectic at the Orlando airport. It'll be a "Challenge" getting there. I'll post some pictures and give you the "Play-by-play" until the internet fails. The rest of the pictures will be from Washington.
5 by 5, Naples, "Over and Out"[/QUOTE]

anyone hear from Lyndon???

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
quote-sno-surfer

"Side note, I evacuated the sno cat yesterday. We have a big fire to the west of us and we have been on high alert here. We'll be the first to know if it comes over the ridge. Keeping things wet..."

and has anyone heard from sno-surfer, the news is saying that the fire is headed back his way...

Sno-Surfer

We are ok here too. On level 2 evacuation for the last three days but the weather is turning in our favor tomorrow.
I was sick the last few days on top of it so sorry to leave you hanging.
It's real humbling knowing there are about 1,000 firefighters out the working their butts off to keep us safe. They have been doing an amazing job in really rough terrain in high winds. Fire is still raging so we will be keeping a close eye on it. Glad to hear Lyndon is safe too.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We are pleased to know you are marginally okay. This time tomorrow the rain should give you some big relief. We got heavy smoke and haze here and we are 80 miles away. Can't know the stress you are enduring. All the best thoughts to you and your family.