• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why won't the media DIG for the truth? Paid protestors creating riots!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This really pisses me off.

I'm all for free speech. I'm in favor of protests if you honestly believe in something.

However there is a difference between a RIOT and a legitimate protest march.

Here we finally have some real evidence that these "spontaneous" protests are, in fact, put together by trained/paid organizers to bring violence into our cities.

Oh, and it very clearly proves that USA Today is a bunch of lies :hammer:

LINK TO STORY => http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/anti-trump-protests-proof-professional-activist-involvement

Bamby

It's simply because it plays into the real ongoing political agenda. You know the New World Order one that Bush and Obama have spoken of and about... One world government, and TPP and others that they have been working on for a very long time.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
The media just doesn't understand that middle America has had enough. I believe they think they can snow the Trump supporters into believing their lies. And then they wonder why people have stopped watching their news shows, or criticize them for being biased. They just don't understand.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The media just doesn't understand that middle America has had enough. I believe they think they can snow the Trump supporters into believing their lies. And then they wonder why people have stopped watching their news shows, or criticize them for being biased. They just don't understand.

Odd thing is you'd think someone would come up with the idea of challenging the FOX News network. The left has ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS for broadcast networks and everything on cable from MTV to ESPN plus all the news except for FOX News.

Yet it is FOX that is the most successful with the most viewers (for most of the day). So from the pure monetary standpoint, why doesn't a network switch format or a new network on the "right" form?