• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

It's been kind of boring around here this summer with lots of rain and not much fun so I thought I would liven things up with a new toy. I traded an old worn out loader i had for this beauty and with a little duct tape and baling wire my get her flying again.:yum:

Attachments

• SAM_0777.jpg
    SAM_0777.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 160
  • SAM_0779.jpg
    SAM_0779.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 162

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You do know that it's not going to fly without one of those whirly thingies on the front, don't you? :yum: Wheels might also be a useful addition.

Seriously, it looks as if it could be a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Nice !!

It came with spare wings ???

I'm known for taking on crazy projects but my friends would have me committed if I bought anything close to that LOL

You do know that it's not going to fly without one of those whirly thingies on the front, don't you? :yum: Wheels might also be a useful addition.

Seriously, it looks as if it could be a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm just going to loosely tie it on my trailer and have my wife tow me up and down the highway!