• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CNN's Anthony Bourdain defends gun owners, CNN's Don Lemon Agreed!?!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is the world coming to? CNN has employees who shoot guns? Who knew?

2 hosts on CNN, both admitted liberals, have come out of the closet to defend gun owners, gun ownership and the gun culture. Even when a third CNN host protested and asked about "background checks" the pair protested with Don Lemon saying that the street thugs are never going to get a background check :hammer:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...And-Lemon-Defend-Gun-Rights-Red-State-America

Following the November 10th season finale of CNN's Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown, Bourdain joined CNN host Don Lemon for dinner and discussed his penchant for guns and the upstanding people he met in red state America.

Bourdain focused on a segment titled "Gun Culture" from the New Mexico episode of the show. Regarding that segment, Bourdain said:
Those people in the segment, as many people in red state America--in gun country America--these are nice people. They like guns. As a matter of fact, I've gotta admit, I like guns. I like holding guns. I like shooting guns.

Bourdain said we shouldn't compare the U.S. "to Great Britain or Europe" or other places that differ from us on gun laws: "It doesn't help, we're not them."

Lemon concurred: "Those people who you were out shooting with--those were law abiding citizens who were trained for guns and respect them. They're not the people going into malls and shooting people."

When another guest at the table brought up their belief that we need expanded background checks, Lemon said, "The people who own guns illegally on the streets--they're not going to go for background checks."

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Evertime I get an anti gun person to take time and actually shoot a rifle or hand gun they come away with an entirely different opinion of guns and the people who shoot them. Every time. They are so damn afraid of something, like the guns have the ability to shoot on their own or something..... It is their own fear that they have to get over at a personal level till they seem to get it. But importantly after they burn up a box or two of ammo they stop attacking guns and their owners.

Moral of the story is to take an anti gun person shooting with you. We can win this war one new shooter at a time.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Evertime I get an anti gun person to take time and actually shoot a rifle or hand gun they come away with an entirely different opinion of guns and the people who shoot them. Every time. They are so damn afraid of something, like the guns have the ability to shoot on their own or something..... It is their own fear that they have to get over at a personal level till they seem to get it. But importantly after they burn up a box or two of ammo they stop attacking guns and their owners.

Moral of the story is to take an anti gun person shooting with you. We can win this war one new shooter at a time.

Regards, Kirk
Exactly the same experiences that I have had as well.

Best yet, take a young lady out shooting. She will not only switch from the anti-gun side but she may very well become a stronger pro-gun advocate and voice than any man will ever aspire to become.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Best yet, take a young lady out shooting. She will not only switch from the anti-gun side but she may very well become a stronger pro-gun advocate and voice than any man will ever aspire to become.

I can attest to that but in my case it was "older" ladies, my wife and her sister.

Both have been anti-gun their whole lives despite being country girls who left for the big city before returning home. Both had experiences in the last couple of years that brought home the fact that, in certain circumstances, only a gun could offer some modicum of reassurance and safety. Both are now gun owners and my S-I-L especially loves to shoot her .38. She says it's like playing darts with bullets. :biggrin:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
These are the same pukes who stand behind a line of adorable kids as they justify the violation of our constitutional right to own weapons. But, they also avoid being anywhere near children when they defend abortion on demand.

Curious that!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I have never understood....how a person who comited murder was more deserving of life than an unborn baby!!!!!!!! the lodgic just befudels me!!!!!!

Now back to the subject of guns.....( I like guns!!!}