• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KATRAK

flathorn

I haven't been on here for some time, but I just looked at a KATRAK.,and was wondering if anyone had any experience or knowledge of them. They were built near where I live. The one I looked at is nothing like the ones in the KATRAK post I saw earlier. This machine has 2 tracks only. Powered by a Triumph car engine. 51hp. Engine sets between occupants in the tiny cab. Overall size is about the same as a Cushman Trackster. Has a small flat deck behind the cab. This one at some point has had the drive all replaced with hydrastatic units. There are some spare parts with it also. I intend to buy it as soon as he starts it and I get a chance to drive it. Side note, my 2 Kristis are still for sale.