• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol for sale in ND

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats funny I have a bet going as to when the FF Nuts would find this.......................... I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the locals will not have a chance here either...

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I found it two months ago so that means I have dibs, and also the high bid right now.Thanks mainer

mas8915

I got the dibs e-mail from mainer, but I guess the dibs only works with him, because I informed him that I knew about the Thiokol months earlier, given I have a buddy working for MDU and I work in Bismarck. As you can see he has the high bid, gee what happened to the so called dibs rule???

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that thing has been up for at least 6 mo I have Dibbs... non shush.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I got the dibs e-mail from mainer, but I guess the dibs only works with him, because I informed him that I knew about the Thiokol months earlier, given I have a buddy working for MDU and I work in Bismarck. As you can see he has the high bid, gee what happened to the so called dibs rule???

Dibs means you call DIBS
Get it?
"DIBS"
?
Not "Oh, look what I found..."
Ever head to a car and call shotgun when someone else hopped in?
Protocol gentlemen. :yum:

I'm just winding you guys up anyway.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter

You, sir, are a true and proper definition of an Assclown. I'm not even bidding on the machine. Boggie has the high bid... you two work it out.
I don't know who found it first between you guys or mbsieg... who knows.

No, you didn't receive an email from me asking you for dibs. Re-read your email assclown. I was asking you to ease off so Boggie could have dibs because you were going to use it for ranching and he would add it to his collection. A mint 602... Ranching... a piece of history like this... used for RANCHING !?!? What do I always say about going to a good home?

Of late I've questioned some of my commitments to dibs based on how I've been jerked around of recent by someone on the forum but whatever. Y'all work it out. I think there are going to be a lot of people bidding on this and I'm learning that dibs is holding less-and-less weight unfortunately.

Mainer Out.

swamper

You, sir, are a true and proper definition of an Assclown. I'm not even bidding on the machine. Boggie has the high bid... you two work it out.
I don't know who found it first between you guys or mbsieg... who knows.

No, you didn't receive an email from me asking you for dibs. Re-read your email assclown. I was asking you to ease off so Boggie could have dibs because you were going to use it for ranching and he would add it to his collection. A mint 602... Ranching... a piece of history like this... used for RANCHING !?!? What do I always say about going to a good home?

Of late I've questioned some of my commitments to dibs based on how I've been jerked around of recent by someone on the forum but whatever. Y'all work it out. I think there are going to be a lot of people bidding on this and I'm learning that dibs is holding less-and-less weight unfortunately.

Mainer Out.

nope, not an assclown, just know more about this auction than most regular veiwers. can you say smokescreen?

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Do not be surprised if this auction is canceled, they have a big blizzard up there and they might need this fine piece of equipment.:whistling:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats funny I have a bet going as to when the FF Nuts would find this.......................... I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the locals will not have a chance here either...

The locals have as much chance as anyone...locals spend tons of coin on machinery.
Oh, you mean that a collector may pay more than someone that wants to drench it in mud and crap? If that's what you're saying then... hell yea! Let it go to a wonderful home rather than swimming in crap and being put into slavery.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
The locals have as much chance as anyone...locals spend tons of coin on machinery.
Oh, you mean that a collector may pay more than someone that wants to drench it in mud and crap? If that's what you're saying then... hell yea! Let it go to a wonderful home rather than swimming in crap and being put into slavery.

Jesh, Take it personal why don't you. Last I checked the guy who wants to buy it is restoring one other. But I guess some people are greedy arn't they. Start slinging shit, shit will get slug back. OH by the way he wants dibbs on the next 10 that anone ever sees. What is this dibbs shit anyway there is a world beyond FF.. Ya know last I checked what good does a machine that is a trailer queen do anyone. Restore it to work that is what it was made for.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Blah, blah, blah... you started singing a song for the locals... whatever.
Talk is cheap. I'm fine with bagging dibbs... screw it. Let's turn it into straight up bidding... fine by me!
Yea, restore it and use it...boy, that would just be great to see Weatherby's mint restore pounding through some back country swamp as a hunting rig, eh? NOT!

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mainer, I will remind you who started slinging the shit here, it was you. I made a joke not directed at anyone and you took it personal Sorry, if your feelings were hurt. I am not buying ANY snowcats. Do not give a rats a$$. I will not be replying to you anymore even if you single me out, obviously you have a chip on your shoulder.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I guess this would be a bad time to say I had dibbs?...lol just kidding. OK now lets get back to being gentlemen. We are a superior breed of humanity after all. We are snowcat owners. You all are acting like a bunch of Kristi owners...........

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So is the new owner gonna come forward and celebrate his purchase or is this a good ol' boy network secret?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
So is the new owner gonna come forward and celebrate his purchase or is this a good ol' boy network secret?

You guys are all just dang lucky there was a snow storm and I could not get out to North Dakota. :hammer: My inlaws live out there and we were going to go and get that thing for out on the farm. So you just darn right lucky for the snow storm. Well the other fact I had no money kind of helped too. :hide:

murph