• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Military M116 Husky

undy

Hi John,

Welcome to this forum. If you truly want to locate one to buy, you should consider starting your own thread, titled something like: Wanted To Buy - Husky

It would attract more attention.

Good luck hunting.

Undy

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi my name is john gonzales I would like to know if there are any of thse husky's out there for sale or any otters which came before the husky's
I use to drive the husky's back in 1968-69 while serving in the marine corp. john gonzales/ apple valley,ca
John there are a few otters out there I even have found a parts source for some of the hard to find items as for huskys they are a rare breed with few ever hitting the surplus market. I would love to own one my self and maybe update it to diesel power but even old wrecks that are nothing more than a hull seem to command a high price.