• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mosque shooting in New Zealand

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't been following it too closely but last report I saw was 40 people were killed and 3 arrested. Anyone else following this? I just came across a post over in Zuckerbergland that had a copy of the live stream of the massacre in progress. Sick. I watched a part of it. What I saw he had 3 rifles with multiple clips. He was dressed in camo. Then he turned the camera around to show his face and said something (I had the volume off) seconds later he pulled up and started shooting as he entered the mosque. I shut it off at that point. I won't share the link here as it's not worth watching a massacre in progress. But I'm sure with some digging you all can choose to search for it. It takes one sick MF to broadcast something like that live.

This is why I'm leary of letting my kids on social media and we talk about it all the time.

Canadian eh!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The crazy MF wore a go pro and posted it live as he was attacking the mosque. Sick. He wanted notoriety and planned out the massacre. Wherever he originally posted the video to took it down but it was up long enough that some copied and shared it elsewhere. I suppose it will be available forever at some corners of the internet but I for one have no desire to ever see it. I'm glad the sicko is not getting the notoriety that he wanted.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Right on cue, the left is blaming Trump and the NRA. Occasional-Kotex says that saying that your thoughts & prayers are with NZ is nothing more than repeating NRA talking points. Imagine that? Staggering.

They leave out the fact that the shooter in the video claims the country with the values that most closely match his is the ChiComs, the ones that kill and incarcerate over a million muslims in internment camps.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like it took a good guy with a gun to stop him. Too bad they don't allow more good guys to be armed down there.

I can't believe the police down there even attempted to take him alive. Now he will be chilling in a NZ prison for ever and will probably be treated like a rockstar. I can't imagine there is a huge muslim population in NZ prisons.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
All that I see on T.V. is sympathy for the dead muslims. I dont remember the muslims showing sympathy after 911. Enough already!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Facebook has 3 videos of it still up and viewable.
1 appears to be somewhat purposely fuzzed over while the other 2 are clear.
I watched the clear one.
How in the hell did this jackass walk into that mosque in broad daylight and do this?
Right from the trunk of his car to the main entrance.
It appears that he shot someone at the door, then threw a gun down, then continued on throughout every room, going back to shoot the ones who were lying on the floor moaning.
This is the sickest thing I've witnessed in a very long time.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have no desire to watch it. While it is conventional wisdom that I have no great love for islamics, I most certainly do not want to see anyone gunned down in cold blood regardless.

I just discovered that Amazon Prime Video has the new In Cold Blood movie with Bruce Willis so off to the tube with me. :thumbup:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I notice foxnews is blurring his face and not naming him so as not to give him any recognition. IMO this is good journalism.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I notice foxnews is blurring his face and not naming him so as not to give him any recognition. IMO this is good journalism.
Mike

Meanwhile, CNN has no compunction, instead spreading lies and fake news that all of this is Trump's fault and the NRA's fault. Quite a difference is news reporting, not that I consider Fox perfect, as they are far from it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20190316_104850.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Meanwhile, CNN has no compunction, instead spreading lies and fake news that all of this is Trump's fault and the NRA's fault. Quite a difference is news reporting, not that I consider Fox perfect, as they are far from it.
Of course Senator Richard Dickhead Blumenthal blames Trump for this.
Because why???

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Facebook has 3 videos of it still up and viewable.

1 appears to be somewhat purposely fuzzed over while the other 2 are clear.

I watched the clear one.

How in the hell did this jackass walk into that mosque in broad daylight and do this?

Right from the trunk of his car to the main entrance.

It appears that he shot someone at the door, then threw a gun down, then continued on throughout every room, going back to shoot the ones who were lying on the floor moaning.

This is the sickest thing I've witnessed in a very long time.
I only watched the clear one long enough to see him jump out of the car and open fire. Then proceed inside and start shooting. Sick people out there.

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Of course Senator Richard Dickhead Blumenthal blames Trump for this.
Because why???

Because he is a phony piece of shit stolen valor liberal slug. The closest thing he ever came to seeing combat is getting bitch slapped by his faggy boyfriend.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Those Hollywood elite/leftists are blaming the President because of "white supremacy" spreading throughout the globe.
Rob Reiner barely gave Trump time to make a heart-felt post on Twitter.

Nz120190316_124911.jpg

Nz2 20190316_124854.jpg

Shut your pie hole, meathead.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I saw an article a while back that said that there were 1-1/2 billion "white" people in the world. Now, we are all being branded "white extremists" because of a couple of freekin' lunatics. Or rather, we are white extremists if we don't agree with the sanctimonious liberal left.

Whenever a Muslim goes do-ally-tap we are told that, "It's not all Muslims who are crazy terrorists". Please apply the same logic to me.

I'm tired of being categorized and pigeon-holed because of the far left moral posturing. Their immorality has been on display lately and it's not pretty.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those Hollywood elite/leftists are blaming the President because of "white supremacy" spreading throughout the globe.
Rob Reiner barely gave Trump time to make a heart-felt post on Twitter.

View attachment 111690

View attachment 111691

Shut your pie hole, meathead.
er

:agree: Fuck Rob Reiner. He didn't get his liberal woman President so anything and everything will be blamed on the bad white man who happens to be President. Reiner is a loser asshat elitist leftist hypocrite. JMHO

I saw an article a while back that said that there were 1-1/2 billion "white" people in the world. Now, we are all being branded "white extremists" because of a couple of freekin' lunatics. Or rather, we are white extremists if we don't agree with the sanctimonious liberal left.

Whenever a Muslim goes do-ally-tap we are told that, "It's not all Muslims who are crazy terrorists". Please apply the same logic to me.

I'm tired of being categorized and pigeon-holed because of the far left moral posturing. Their immorality has been on display lately and it's not pretty.

Good point Frank. :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We were watching the news when it happened and I told Linda "you watch, the dims will try to pin this on Trump" and they did.
Mike