• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi top speed run

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not photoshopped. Just sitting on the back of a trailer while being hauled down the road by a truck!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That was going down hill. How fast do you think you were going? How fast going up hill?

KT3survivor

there honestly wasnt much grade. the bigger problem was just when id get it up there (still had a thousand rpm to go in this vid) id hit more whoops and had to slow down. and yes, my 40hp doesent climb that quick, usually in 3rd hi while climbing. but with a balanced high reving single port this machine would change alot of opinions out there.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a video out the back door of the snow trac.

Not sure the video from the spryte (which up until this incident was considered a pretty quick machine) will ever see the light of day.......

Operator of the spryte is my son, and the quote from the back seat, which was my daughter, was " well we look better" ........:th_lmao:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
there honestly wasnt much grade. the bigger problem was just when id get it up there (still had a thousand rpm to go in this vid) id hit more whoops and had to slow down. and yes, my 40hp doesent climb that quick, usually in 3rd hi while climbing. but with a balanced high reving single port this machine would change alot of opinions out there.

Yes it looked like you were moving right along at 3K rpm. More Hp and that thing might really get up on plane!

What does your machine weigh out of curiosity? Hopefully I get the chance to see a KT3 in action.... some day.

Regards, Kirk

KT3survivor

the paperwork says they are 2300 lbs dry. i havent weighed it. i would say if thats accurate then we are atleast 2700 lbs in that video. next time i'll download a gps speedometer app.