• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stolen Tucker colorado

ScottMX68

Saw this on a sledder page general Lee theme looks like a 543 pontoon tracks. Stolen out of colorado being towed by a Toyota, Tucker is covered in tarps.

ScottMX68

Re: Stolen Tucker colarado

Screen shots from fb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180311-191420.jpg
    Screenshot_20180311-191420.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 462
  • Screenshot_20180311-191410.jpg
    Screenshot_20180311-191410.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 442

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter

Some people sure do suck. I live in Colorado and will keep my eye out for it. Hopefully they are dumb enough to list it on Craigslist or take it to Vail pass when we're up there. Thought I was the only person crazy enough to pull a snowcat with a Tacoma.

Archmage

I guess it was seen around the Grand Junction area headed south maybe towards Durango. I hope they get it back before the jamboree. I guess I will lock mine up ?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
with all the DOT and traffic cams, surprised these IDIOTS have not been arrested yet!!!

you will get to back !!!!!

PJL

Great news, hopefully no damage to the cat. Now the suspect on the other hand...

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome! Now comes the BS of getting your property out of the impound yard that they are unwilling to release because it is evidence in an active crime. :furious:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Stolen snow cat recovered as police continue search for suspect
SENTINEL STAFF
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Print
Stolen snow cat 031218
Special to the Sentinel
With the help of multiple tips on social media, Mesa County sheriff's deputies early this morning recovered a snow cat that was stolen from Eagle County on Sunday morning but are still looking for the man believed to have stolen it.

Sheriff's officials received information Sunday evening from the Eagle County Sheriff's Office about the possible location of the snow cat, which had been stolen from Minturn earlier that day. The snow cat has a paint scheme that resembles the General Lee vehicle in the 1980s TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard."

When Mesa County deputies tried to contact 27-year-old Jason Cuervo at a home in the 1800 block of Deer Park Circle on the Redlands in reference to the stolen equipment, Cuervo barricaded himself inside the home. SWAT teams from the sheriff's office and Grand Junction Police Department executed an Eagle County search warrant at the home overnight and recovered the snow cat, according to the sheriff's office.

A community notification went out to 55 residences in the neighborhood around the Deer Park Circle address to shelter-in-place as a precaution.

Authorities did not find Cuervo, but did recover weapons, ammunition and drug paraphernalia at the house.

Cuervo has several outstanding warrants for his arrest. He is described as a white male, 6-foot-1 and 180 pounds. Anyone who sees him should call 911.

The case is still under investigation.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Tried to post the picture of The General sitting in protective custody at the compound but it did not load.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I just read in the Vail Daily newspaper that the police department will be releasing the General to the owners tomorrow...in time for the Jamboree. I highly recommend googling the story as it details how a woman saw a small truck “straining to pull this huge trailer” down the highway and decided to follow it right to where they found it. If it wasn’t so serious it would be a comedy of errors. Covering that machine with a tarp had to be about as effective as trying to hide an elephant in a bikini! Can’t wait until they catch this guy. He is wanted for more than this crime!

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
"The General Lee was spotted by a woman in Mesa County who was curious about the small truck straining to pull the huge trailer. She was so curious that she followed it to a Grand Junction neighborhood near the base of the Colorado National Monument."

How does that saying about curiosity and the cat go again? And when they pulled the tarp off I guess they let the cat out of the bag?

No good dirty cat burglar!