• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Muleman update

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got off the phone with Pirate Girl. She called to let me know that Muleman's surgery went well and he is now at home resting.

Thanks

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jimbo...I was wondering how he was.....would miss him and his chicken......:whistling:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Haven't seen a PG post in awhile?

Most unforutnately she is in the "banned camp" forever....

Good to hear theat the mule is home and resting. For now anyway.....:whistling::flowers:

Hope your doing well there Bud....

Best regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad he's doing OK. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Till I got out of there and back home the pain meds wore off. I took care of that and actually slept almost 4 hours. Woke up and felt like i was in the operating room again... Then I saw the tv and realized I was home. They did a sonogram of both legs checking for clots to see if that was causing the toe and foot problem. Sure is different having 2 totally different pains at the same time. Will have to tie myself down and take it easy for a few days at least.:yum::yum: Thanks for the kind words guys.:clap:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Well...ya old fart....its about time ya got back to liven!!!!! you were waisten to much time a sleepen your life away in the operating room......drinken the happy juce and whisperen to the gorgus lady at the head of the gerny!!!!!!! Quit bitchen.....PAIN means You are ALIVE!!!!!!!!! Im thinken you would be right boring dead!!!!!!

Now dont get all fat headed on us.....But glad you are out and doing good!!!!:flowers::whistling:

:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It ain't going so good right now. Wrapped up in a blanket and foot is throbbing bad. Don't know if I can stand long enough to make breakfast.:hammer:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hang on old man......its got to get better......thinken there are a buntch of folks a pullen for ya!!!!!

Ya know ya could be in the hospital with an old bastard [like me] in a white coat a poken ya with a needle ......asken can ya feel that????!!!!!

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just having a hard time getting in a comfortable position. When I lay down the feet feel better but the chest hurts. When i sit up the feet throb something awful. Will be calling around to try and find out what to do about these toes today. It has been going on for a week and is getting worse.:hammer:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Just having a hard time getting in a comfortable position. When I lay down the feet feel better but the chest hurts. When i sit up the feet throb something awful. Will be calling around to try and find out what to do about these toes today. It has been going on for a week and is getting worse.:hammer:

Welcome Home Mule, sorry to hear of the (toes) pain. I would have thought someone would have had some idea of the problem and given you something for it?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear all went well and you are back home Bill. They should at least be able to give you some strong meds for the toe pain. Hope they get that figured out soon. Best wishes.
Maybe you need one of those cute nurses to come home and take care of you for awhile ...cook breakfast and tend to your needs. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I must say they don't have me near as taped up this time. I had the young girl shave it all down good so It won't be pulling hair out when I get the bandage off. The trouble with pain in multiple spots is one seems to aggravate the other. Going to eat some oranges after my omelet to counter the pain meds. It hurts like hell to blow your nose and going to the potty is no fun either. It will get better as it heals. They took 7 tries to stick an IV in my arm.:w00t2:I kept offering to let them try the other arm but they wanted in the left one. Seemed to bother those RN's worse than me. I been stuck so many times it don't hardly hurt and I can tell them if the got it right.:yum::yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear the surgery went well! Sorry to hear you're still in pain. :(

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Except for the pain part, sopunds like you are doing OKAY. Keep healing pal, you got a lot of friends pulling for you.

Leni

See. You can type with just one finger. I knew you could. :clap: Glad to hear that all went well and that you're back home. Now, if they can only figure out what is causing the toe pain.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There is no pain like toe pain!!! Somebody better get it figured out before the damn things explode. A foot bath helps for a little while but it comes right back.

Attachments

• foot 002.jpg
    foot 002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 116
  • ankle.jpg
    ankle.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 118

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hang in there, Muley - we're pulling for you! In the meantime you'd better toe the line ... none of those lame excuses! :w00t2::yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
There is no pain like toe pain!!! Somebody better get it figured out before the damn things explode. A foot bath helps for a little while but it comes right back.

Damn, looks like you'd have a heck of a time getting a pair of those shoes on that have individual toes in them! Glad to hear you're on the mend. Without getting to any gross pics, here is some pretty heavy duty "sutures" they used in my shoulder when they anchored them through holes they drilled in bone. Ever seen stitches like these?

I hope you have something better than Advil for pain. It's not cutting it for me so nobody wants to talk to me now. :glare:

Attachments

• stitches.jpg
    stitches.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 98

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
muleman sorry to hear your having issues get well

Elevating them might help?

tom

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ya might want to stay away from Open toe sandals for awhile . I just don't think your foot would look that pretty in them . LOL .

One day at a time Bill . We are all pullin for you :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been laying around with them elevated and every4 hours I soak them in a warm epsom salt water mix in the aerating foot bath. Been trying to talk the nurse into trying ice water bath. She says that just constricts things. Going back to the doc lady and will be waiting for her or the cardiologist to see if they have any ideas.