• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTF??? I don't approve!!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
This is what goes on in homes that have video games plugged into the internet???
Damn... The parents??? They posted this?
Where is that bar of soap.. that i ate if I said the word shit!!! Rap music must have something to do with it~~~:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjRC6A0-nk"]YouTube- Bad Azz Kid Of The Week 7 Year Old Girl On Playstation 3 Online! N er Boy. F ck You.[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Right.
Another redneck family posting their posed shit on youtube to gain a bit of fame.
Seriously, where do these people come from?
That little girl would have her little butt switched by me if that were my child.
As for her parents- MORONS.
blahhh..

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
There was a discussion on REDDIT to try and track that family down and report to child protective services. I have to wonder where she learned that talk from.. Mom... is my guess. Poor girl.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I couldn't watch all of that.

Apart from a little girl who badly needs a butt whoopin', what kind of parent thinks that display is worthy of posting on the internet? I think they are all mentally deranged.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Right.
Another redneck family posting their posed shit on youtube to gain a bit of fame.
Seriously, where do these people come from?
That little girl would have her little butt switched by me if that were my child.
As for her parents- MORONS.
blahhh..

I don't disagree with you often on important points, Lollie; this may be the first time. However, I find I must.

The little girl is mostly blameless in this; switching her behind would most likely be counterproductive. Instead, let her have an object lesson so that she might learn. Make her watch while we horsewhip her parents, who are after all the architects of this little morality play. It was one (or both) of them who taught her the verbal niceties she was using, and it certainly appears it was the father who was the director and cameraman of this masterpiece.

Let's apportion the blame where it belongs.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Let's apportion the blame where it belongs.

I think the parents and the kid were all involved in this from the get-go.
What sort of families do things like this just so they can post it on the net?
Every one of them deserve some sort of correction, because when you think about it, they are all operating on a juvenile level.
That includes potty mouth little princess.

Last edited:

ncroamer65

As far as her mouth, well she got that from her parents, who have
no respect for anyone ears. Yes we have freedom of speach and
with that comes the responanceability not to be offendsive to others.
The parents missed the last part BIG time. :w00t2: :w00t2:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats another kind of video I cant watch anymore , Folks are so screwed up these days & what they think to be cute actions from their kids are . The future generations will only continue getting worse & I,m betting they are living off of each & everyone of us while doing so :hammer:

dearbegeem

The parents really have something to be proud of, don't they? Edging her on, putting words in her mouth. So very sad that the little girl isn't being taught values and morals of decency. No wonder the world is in the shape it is in. It makes me want to cry...

D

darroll

The little garbage mouth can make Blago blush.

The poor teachers face this all the time.
If you can't spank them, stand on their foot until they learn?

norscaner

This is what goes on in homes that have video games plugged into the internet???
Damn... The parents??? They posted this?
Where is that bar of soap.. that i ate if I said the word shit!!! Rap music must have something to do with it~~~:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

YouTube- Bad Azz Kid Of The Week 7 Year Old Girl On Playstation 3 Online! N er Boy. F ck You.

I am thinking that the parents are just looking to "go viral" by posting something like this.

Just curious as to why you would post something for everyone to view that you are so opposed to?
This only makes the parents more successful in reaching their goal of acheiving more hits on their post.