• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Today is 4/9/9!!!!

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Never to be forgotten, 9 Apr 1865 is also the day general Robert E. Lee surrendered the Armies of Northern Virginia to General Grant, effectively ending the Civil War.

Alonzo Tubbs

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The day Sushi goes to jail? I will send you plenty of cigarettes and soap on a rope for you. Bob and I will visit you when we drive through Chicago. We will also send you a year supply of Vasaline and condoms. The last two are for your bunk mate.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
The day Sushi goes to jail? I will send you plenty of cigarettes and soap on a rope for you. Bob and I will visit you when we drive through Chicago. We will also send you a year supply of Vasaline and condoms. The last two are for your bunk mate.

Thats damn nice of you man! I know you 2 already keep a supply of that stuff in your trucks