• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BR60 wanted

ventrac101

ive been looking for little bit of time now and can find any for sale i was wondering if anybody knew of one for sale

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, I was trying to be funny.:hammer:
But....
The machine is in good shape, nice tracks, good tires, runs good, etc. A few small items to do still- nothing hard or expensive. I can’t put a number on it, it would be tough to find a suitable replacement in the same condition that met my needs. Feel free to pm specific questions or throw a ballpark amount you are willing to spend, the worst I can say is no (or hell no!) Not looking to sell but everything has a price if it’s what you really want. It’s a 60+ with the turbo Perkins, Allison, hydraulic actuators etc. 1910 +/- hours on it
Over on the Eat side too, not sure where you are located

ventrac101

Sorry, I was trying to be funny.:hammer:
But....
The machine is in good shape, nice tracks, good tires, runs good, etc. A few small items to do still- nothing hard or expensive. I can’t put a number on it, it would be tough to find a suitable replacement in the same condition that met my needs. Feel free to pm specific questions or throw a ballpark amount you are willing to spend, the worst I can say is no (or hell no!) Not looking to sell but everything has a price if it’s what you really want. It’s a 60+ with the turbo Perkins, Allison, hydraulic actuators etc. 1910 +/- hours on it
Over on the Eat side too, not sure where you are located

Its all good thanks man.:smile: