• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Shop here for all Your automotive needs !

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ive seen that site. some pretty funny stuff. my favorite is the crossdrilled brake lines :yum::yum:

aww, it seems the passenger noise reduceres are sold out lmao

K

kermit2

It sucks that they're out of blinker fluid, the ones on my scooter make that irritating repeating noise.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
It sucks that they're out of blinker fluid, the ones on my scooter make that irritating repeating noise.

Good thing that it's easy to make . .... one part unobtainium ,2 parts unicorn tears , and a dash of Obama hope and change .:flowers:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama himself doesnt have a dash of it left, where the hell are YOU gonna get it? :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Joe Biden ?
any way .... Kermit , I just checked ,and they do have a limited supply of synthetic blinker fluid left . It could be a bit dodgey though ,as some of it has been known to come from China . The risk there is that it's made from Yak Pee ,and as everyone knows it's only rated for about 10.6 volts .
Case in point is that GM tried using it in their Day time running lights for a few years on their trucks . Ever notice how many of them have one ,or both DTRs not working ?

K

kermit2

How about this for the bus?
Car to Tank Kit $14,500.00

Add:
Only three words can truly cover the accurate description of this product: Holy f***ing s**t. Yes, we've gone there. With pride, we unveil the...

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Johnson rods and heavy duty tire beads should be in the toy section of a sex shop ............. maybe they can do double duty!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
do they have a left handed monkey wrench, squelch greese or 50 feet of flight line?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm a likin' that round tuit thingy .......... :yum:
I once made my Boss a round TUIT. I always heard, when I get around to it. So I cut a 3" leather round and stamped the initials TUIT on top. I presented him with his round TUIT and said now you have it, get shit done. He still uses it for his coffee coaster. But he's no longer my boss, he got moved to the whale tank.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i thaught i had lost my job once when i told the shop helper to get me a squegee sharpener so he asked the boss for some money and off he went 3 hours later he came back realizing it was a joke. the boss that gave hm the money was an airforce inteligence officer go figure.

loboloco

I kinda liked the porcupine seat cover. Would work great for carrying illegals back to the border.