• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Craigslist Seattle Thiokol

Monk

As I mentioned before..... not mine and no affiliation.

Looking at the picture it looks fine to me. What do you see that makes it look rolled?

As I mentioned before..... not mine and no affiliation.

Looking at the picture it looks fine to me. What do you see that makes it look rolled?

this morning, for some reason, I could only access one picture - the front of the cat appeared to be wrinkled like you often see after a roll over - tonight after a better look, maybe not

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
It makes a person wonder what's going on with the passenger cab that they didn't include an unobstructed view of the exterior

Last edited:

Monk

I have no idea what goes through people’s minds when they photograph something that they are trying to sell. Craigslist is the best for poor photos, poor descriptions, poor spelling and poor grammar. I just thought I would share what I find on the internet and maybe help someone expand their collection. I don’t know if the price is fair or if the pictures show what you want to see, but if it were me and I were truly interested I would contact the seller and iron out the details with them.

I have no idea what goes through people’s minds when they photograph something that they are trying to sell. Craigslist is the best for poor photos, poor descriptions, poor spelling and poor grammar. I just thought I would share what I find on the internet and maybe help someone expand their collection. I don’t know if the price is fair or if the pictures show what you want to see, but if it were me and I were truly interested I would contact the seller and iron out the details with them.

other than in passing, I don't have any real interest in this machine - just using the post as part of a conversation

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cl is a free site.

I feel, people put in the effort proportional to the amount of skin they have in the game.

If the adds were to cost $29 for the first 10 words and $.06 a letter/space, they might up their game.

I wonder who set type for classified adds back in the day