• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gaming, and the angry youth

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
danger-1.gif

I could only watch 30 seconds of this video before I wanted to tie this brat up and slap him to sleep.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA"]YouTube - (Translated) Angry German Kid - Correct Translation[/ame]

:shock:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Yea, that kid has some serious issues. But we need the whole story to make a judgement. Is he just spoiled, let to do that, or is he sick, with a brain tumor or something?

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, this is really a messed up kid.

1. he needs to get a hobby that does not include computers, games, keyboards or mice..............something like gardening or something domestic like that.

2. if this is one bit real, this child needs some serious anger counseling......he had keys flying off the keyboard.............the parents need to remove his temptations to play. Some tough love needs to be deployed

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We have a niece who's cell phone broke during her graduation party. She ran around and whined and made a scene until her parents went down and got her a new one. She was offered one to use by her mother but because the niece didn't know the numbers because they were all in automatic dial it wasn't good enough. They had to go and get her a new one while company was there. Not me or my kids. just stupid

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a niece who's cell phone broke during her graduation party. She ran around and whined and made a scene until her parents went down and got her a new one. She was offered one to use by her mother but because the niece didn't know the numbers because they were all in automatic dial it wasn't good enough. They had to go and get her a new one while company was there. Not me or my kids. just stupid

My niece was recently "grounded" from using the computer AND her cell phone for a week.
My God, you'd think the world had come to an end the way she carried on.

urednecku

Site Supporter

And scary. Tomorrows leaders, today.

God help us tomorrow.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd a wore his ass out after the first 15 seconds and then he would a had a reason to scream ............. :furious:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Fake or not, it still represents the decay of some of the world's youth because of such things, not to mention having shitty parents.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
That's totally fake.

Part of me says yes and part of my says no. To be honest, princess and I were laughing our asses off halfway through. I have seen kids act like that though. In fact we had to have a chat with ours the other day. It worked. She has been very good ever since. She through a fit this morning and straightened right up after I reminded her about our talk. (after she told me that mommy could not see her and I reminded her that the rules applied with daddy as well) :glare: