• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pelosi in the crosshairs!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As it stands right now, today, she does not have the votes to be selected Speaker among the Dems. Right now she is meeting with the House New Democrat Coalition, a group she has historically ignored as she moved further to the left. Now, she is attempting to move back to the center in an effort to get her gavel back. This is going to be interesting. How will the NDC take this?

Can she peel off enough votes from the Gang of 17 who say they will NOT vote for her?

Will Trump come to her rescue, as he has said he may do. or is he just trolling the Dems to get them to elect her so she is front and center for two years?

Any time the Dems are in disarray it is a good thing for America.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 9.37.18 AM.png

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've reached the point where it delights me to see any dim with their ass in a crack. Just more karma!!
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope the newly elected farther left Dems are able to decimate the old guard..

Then the Americans who call themselves Democrats will be forced to revaluate their party choice. The wackier the Dems become the less likely they will have wins in the 2020 elections! :clap:

Regards, Kirk