• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
damn, jake brought me a rita's ice. cotton candy flavoer.he knows i;m dieting, accidantly took an ambien mistajing it fir anther pill,, & didn't thik of my diet

BamsBBQ

the meat... homemade sausage,stuffed with cheese and smoked yesterday
14jmhx0.jpg

Breakfast Bagel
2a7x72w.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Everything I could possibly crowd on a styrofoam plate!
The carry- in was insane Jeff!

Meat things I ate:a shredded creamed chicken sandwich, teriyaki meatballs (4)- little smokey sausages in bbq sauce, as well as tortilla chips with 4 layer taco dip, cheese cubes,veggies and dip.. and watermelon balls.

I shall pay for this tomorrow.:dizzy:

BamsBBQ

went to my Aunt's for supper tonight... she sent home a pizza,rhubard custard pie and lemon merange pie with me because i fixed her computer

pizza is loaded with onions,pepperoni,bacon,green olives,green peppers and hot peppers.
2ep7tqp.jpg

the pies
21l0oz4.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bams, you'll have to pick off the green olives and green onions for me to get near that thing. Both of those are classified as culinary thugs. They tend to overwhelm all the flavors around them instead of complimenting the other flavors.

But for me tonight, leftovers. Yesterday we had a party. Today we have the aftermath of the party.

BamsBBQ

the green onions were actually sweet vidalia onions, a scarce green olives as not to overpower.. it was really good..lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Around 6 I made shrimp fried rice with cashews.

A few hours ago, I sampled one of the new 1/3 lb Angus burgers at McDonald's, the mushroom swiss.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!:w00t:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
mmmmmm.....
piiizzaaaaa.....

I had chopped ham and cheese stuffed bacon wrapped chicken breast with a side of fresh from the farmer's market corn on the cob last night.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have a couple of whole chickens roasting in the oven as we speak....not sure what to have with them though.:unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm I see a steak and a sausage there as well.

To take this thread really off topic,I had hospital food.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Delmonico steak (oh man was it tender) and some sort of spicy Italian sausage (oh man was it spicy) from Walmarts food section. But that's just the store-bought stuff. The veggies came from REDDOGTWOs stand at the farmers market (k-mart parking lot) in Bismarck, ND. I almost ate the taters before getting them back to the hotel, but glad I waited til they were cooked first. Same with the peas (two varieties). Darn good stuff RD2!! :thumb:

I ate the peas first, then the taters, then the steak. Still working on the sausage. Washing it all down with a mix of cranberry and concord grape juice.

(yup, I eat one thing at a time) :yum:

<snip>
To take this thread really off topic,I had hospital food.

How's that off-topic? True, it may not be considered 'food', but it is what you had for dinner. Oh, by the way, stay away from the jello. Something about liposuction and food coloring. :smileywac

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Delmonico steak (oh man was it tender) and some sort of spicy Italian sausage (oh man was it spicy) from Walmarts food section. But that's just the store-bought stuff. The veggies came from REDDOGTWOs stand at the farmers market (k-mart parking lot) in Bismarck, ND. I almost ate the taters before getting them back to the hotel, but glad I waited til they were cooked first. Same with the peas (two varieties). Darn good stuff RD2!! :thumb:

I ate the peas first, then the taters, then the steak. Still working on the sausage. Washing it all down with a mix of cranberry and concord grape juice.

(yup, I eat one thing at a time) :yum:

How's that off-topic? True, it may not be considered 'food', but it is what you had for dinner. Oh, by the way, stay away from the jello. Something about liposuction and food coloring. :smileywac
I had something that was over bowtie pasta, and some bottled water.

I eat one thing at a time too, and always have.
Jello? Can't stand the stuff.

Thanks for making me smile Bob.