• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Will US attack?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Do any of you feel that the US will attack Iran by this years election?
Please give us a reason why you feel the way you do. :bounce:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I believe I Feel this way is because I might be cat6ching a cold . BTW is that the Royal Us You are talking about ?

Whaaaa...... HUH? :confused2: Get Nixon some medicine STAT!
3d-infirmi%E8re-piqure.gif

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cheney was in Baghdad yesterday speaking of how well things are going and patting himself on the back for starting the Iraq war saying it was the right thing to do.
I don't trust him, and have to wonder what he is up to, but the way things stand right now I cannot fathom congress backing an US invasion of Iran. So I do not believe even Bush would put is in that scenario. We are having trouble keeping troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of the troops were reported last weekend to be on their 5th tour. :eek: Unheard of.

Cheney said:
Cheney Warns Against Large Cuts in Iraq

By DEB RIECHMANN – 11 hours ago

BAGHDAD (AP) — Vice President Dick Cheney warned Monday against large U.S. troop cuts that could jeopardize recent security gains in Iraq, as he marked the fifth anniversary of the U.S.-led invasion with a two-day visit to the country.

Cheney used words like "phenomenal" and "remarkable turnaround" to describe a drop in violence in Iraq, and he hailed recently passed legislation aimed at keeping Iraq on a democratic path.
rest of article: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gvsKHCj_jjvCkYgE9lKl3x9xkEvAD8VFF9L00

Attachments

• dickcheney_baghdad.jpg
    dickcheney_baghdad.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 48

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
It was a long drive, but I'll feel better after a few hours sleep.

Oh. You made a 'funny'. :stooges:
I don't trust him, and have to wonder what he is up to, but the way things stand right now I cannot fathom congress backing an US invasion of Iran. So I do not believe even Bush would put is in that scenario. We are having trouble keeping troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of the troops were reported last weekend to be on their 5th tour. :eek: Unheard of.

I dont trust him either. I have no reason to.

American Woman

Site Supporter
It seems that always before a new president is elected all HELL breaks loose so the new president can ride in on his white horse and save the day.