• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AG Sessions

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday Trump said something along the lines of he is hoping The Justice Dept / FBI and Sessions will do their jobs and look into the corruption that has been in the news about Hillary, Obama and the DNC.

The news program I was watching said it was unusual for Trump to come out and say that. And they said that the President cannot tell the Justice Dept what to do. What??? Really? All other AG's seem to have their presidents back. They work with the presidents. It might not be the President telling them what to do, but the President can point them in a direction to accomplish what the commander in chief wants.

I presume President Trump has let his feelings be known to Sessions in private but obviously Sessions prefers not to listen or to act. So Trump goes public.

It appears to me that Session's accepted the AG job only to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything as best as he can. He recused himself from the Russian investigation when there was no obvious need to do so. Now he does not act on what appear to be criminal acts that politicians and news sources are coming out with.

AG Session's seems to be on a mission to screw up the Trump presidency any way he can. Just the opposite of Holder. Holder appeared to be an extension of Obama. Anything Obama wanted he found a way to get er done. And then he would cover Obama's back afterward and Obama covered his. Trump and Sessions appear to have the opposite type of relationship. I'm hoping Session's is fired when Trump gets back from his trip to Asia.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I had such high hopes for Sessions. I envisioned him as a pit bull, going after all these assholes with a vengeance. Turns out that was not to be the case. Sad.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Programs, Programs, Get your programs here,.............you can't tell the players without a program.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It seems there's strange shit going on in the entire justice//fbi dept.
Mike

rugerman

I think that Jeff Sessions is a honorable man, and that he recused himself in order to not put the justice department in a bad light. Trump did not under stand that and as per his nature he expressed that.
Sessions has done a really good job of getting after criminal illegals and putting them in jail or returning them to their home countries.
So far when Trump has a disagreement with Sessions he voices his displeasure then he has a meeting with him and the next you hear everything has been worked out. I think that during those meetings that Trump expresses what he would like done and he and Sessions work out how it can LEGALLY be done (something that Sessions is well voiced in and trump is not) then Trump declares that everything is great and he has full confidence in Sessions.
Obama’s attorney’s generals did his bidding, legal or semi legal or down right illegal. They just did it and were willing to let their decisions be worked out in the courts, so we saw a lot of questionable stuff done be them.
Hopefully now their actions are being show for what they were, illegal, and now maybe those acts will be the thing that allows the justice Department to take them to court and find their actions illegal and put them in jail or at least bring them up on charges and let it be known that they were not acting legally.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that Jeff Sessions is a honorable man, and that he recused himself in order to not put the justice department in a bad light. Trump did not under stand that and as per his nature he expressed that.
Sessions has done a really good job of getting after criminal illegals and putting them in jail or returning them to their home countries.
So far when Trump has a disagreement with Sessions he voices his displeasure then he has a meeting with him and the next you hear everything has been worked out. I think that during those meetings that Trump expresses what he would like done and he and Sessions work out how it can LEGALLY be done (something that Sessions is well voiced in and trump is not) then Trump declares that everything is great and he has full confidence in Sessions.
Obama’s attorney’s generals did his bidding, legal or semi legal or down right illegal. They just did it and were willing to let their decisions be worked out in the courts, so we saw a lot of questionable stuff done be them.
Hopefully now their actions are being show for what they were, illegal, and now maybe those acts will be the thing that allows the justice Department to take them to court and find their actions illegal and put them in jail or at least bring them up on charges and let it be known that they were not acting legally.
I do hope you are right.

If that is the case I expect some action, whether it be a special prosecutor or some action on Hillary, Podesta and investigation of the uranium deal, as well as a fair investigation into Hillary's 30k lost emails.