• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Carb jetting

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was just rejetting my carb on my mighty mouse:D I live at 5000ft elevation I went from an 125 to a 110 main jet went from soot covered plugs as you can see around outside of plug to white tanish white How does it look to everyone??:confused2:

Attachments

• 000_0136.jpg
    000_0136.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 141

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well if I knew what the hell to look for I am sure I could come up with some witty and informative remark .Is informative even a word :confused2: ???

Truth is , I am dumb as dirt on carbs and jetting . Does one need a lower number jet the higher the elevation a cat is used ??? Is there a set formula to use ???

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do not know for sure I went by the chart on my snowmobile????? It said to drop it that much for elevation for the sled so why not??? It has tracks also?? Runs better now has more power just not enough for me yet!!!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Is there room in that engine compartment for a Cummins or Cat diesel? Might solve your problems.....:eek: Mighty Mouse will turn into Turbo Ultra Mighty Mouse......:yum: The plugs do look ok. On the smaller motors like yours the correct jetting is a necessity....:thumb:

As my wife says about me:
The more horsepower available, the stupider I become……and I think she is right.....:hide: