• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FBI seizes over 3000 penises during raid

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
at a morgue employees home.

I'm speechless. Fucking crazy.

Attachments

• FBI_Seizes3000PenisesDuringRaid.PNG
    FBI_Seizes3000PenisesDuringRaid.PNG
    774.5 KB · Views: 102

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, I got the pic on FB and when I clicked the site I got a warning that it is not considered a safe site. So I did not post the link but the story was to good to pass up. My bad.
I did not know it was their attempt at humor. At this point I doubt any part of the hoax is true. Thank goodness.

--------------

Harris County has become the unlikely subject of a fake news article claiming the FBI seized more than 3,000 penises from the home of a morgue employee.
The sensationalized article from worldnewsdailyreport.com claims agents seized 3,178 embalmed penises from the home of Dave Murray, 54, an employee at the Harris County morgue.
"There were shelves everywhere, filled with hundreds of glass jars. Each of them contained a penis floating in formalin," fake FBI spokesman Andy Ramirez said, according to worldnewsdailyreport.com's satirical story. "[Murray] explained in great detail, how he had been cutting off dead men's genital organs and collecting them for more than ten years."

James Comey has a book deal. Nathan Rousseau Smith (@fantasticmrnate) reveals what we know.
Media: Brandpoint
DEBUNKED: Fake Joel Osteen yacht story spreads after Hurricane Harvey shelter controversy
If the unverifiable details weren't enough to convince you of the ruse, the bottom of the website has this tag line: World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...nises-harris-county-houston-hoax-12240482.php