• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Giuliani Warns Mueller Not to Pull ‘a Comey’ and ‘Interfere’ with Midterm Elections

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Giuliani Warns Mueller Not to Pull ‘a Comey’ and ‘Interfere’ with Midterm Elections
by JEFF POOR 10 Jun 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...a-comey-and-interfere-with-midterm-elections/

On Sunday’s broadcast of New York AM 970 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable” hosted by John Catsimatidis, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is now serving as legal representation for President Donald Trump, warned Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller to not interfere in this year upcoming midterm elections.

Giuliani criticized the investigation, saying what initiated the probe only came about because of a “group of angry Democrats.”

“It should’ve resulted in no investigation,” Giuliani said. “I have known for some time that rank-and-file FBI agents are extremely embarrassed about the conduct of Jim Comey. I think the report of Horowitz, the IG, will confirm that Comey acted improperly with regard to the Hillary Clinton investigation, as well as the Trump investigation. And I know from a lot of the agents in the New York office, not from them directly, but from retired agents, that they really believe [Comey] was the worst director in the history of the FBI — certainly the most dishonest. So, to try to premise a case on this by Mueller is really unfair. It only comes about because of a group of angry Democrats that are a part of this investigation.”

The former New York City mayor questioned the duration of Mueller’s probe and set September 1 as a deadline given November’s midterm elections.

“Just how long [Mueller] think he can have this job?” he said. “I mean, it’s supposed to be a temporary one. He should get it done by September 1, and I say that because elections are coming up. He shouldn’t do a Comey and try to interfere with the elections.”

“Whatever he’s got, he should put up or shut up,” he continued. “We’re very prepared to rebut it all. We’re also prepared to show how this is not a fair and impartial investigation. The people conducting it aren’t capable of that.”

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

rugerman

To me it looks like Mueller is doing everything in his power to drag his failed investigation out as long as possible in order to create doubt in the public’s perception of the folks involved in Trumps election. Mueller has surrounded himself with democrats who are hell bent on the impeachment of Trump. It’s time for congress to say enough is enough, finish the investigation or we will.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks to me like the Trump team is doing their best to undermine the public perception of the Mueller investigation by casting all sorts of doubts. Most Trump supporters are strongly against Mueller already. Most Hillary supporters are strongly in favor of the Mueller investigation. So statements like this (and many others) are being used to chip away, bit by bit, at the middle who might not have a strong opinion, one way or the other, about the Mueller investigation.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Collusion: Hillary paying foreign agent Steele to get dirt from Russians.

Obstruction: Rosenstien recommends Comey firing and then appoints Mueller.

Conspiracy: McCabe, Wolfe, Strzok, Page.