• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Athiests Nightmare

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
This is possibly the dumbest thing Evangelical Christians have ever come out with. Maybe Im alone here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3L359yKjs&feature=rec-HM-r2"]YouTube - Banana's are Proof God Exists[/ame]

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
My sister-in-law would watch that vid then email it to everyone she knows, certainly with the universal "Pass this along to everyone you know!!!" - Like she does with her Republican political stuff. Its all the same to her.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi, that's monkey business.

Sir, I believe youre right :thumb:

My sister-in-law would watch that vid then email it to everyone she knows, certainly with the universal "Pass this along to everyone you know!!!" - Like she does with her Republican political stuff. Its all the same to her.

I just want to slap these two. Do they understand that HUMANS bioengineered the damn thing from a funny looking pod with seeds in it, to what you see now???? :pat: Also their argument is beyond naive. There are other foods besides that banana. They pick a frit that has been highly bio-engineered and act like it is the main source of food for humans. I dont know why it gets me SOOO mad they made this video. Maybe because it is INCREDIBLY stupid and with out any common sense, reasoning, science, fact or objectivity. If this is the best they can do to refute their faith, they have no business representing Christians. They have ZERO understanding of promoting Christ, in fact I will bet they drove people AWAY. Makes me mad someone is representing my spirituality like that. :glare:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a ****ing banana.. doesn't have squat to do with God, although if ever stranded on a deserted island, a nanner would be the perfect food to eat to keep you alive for a pretty long time.
I'd like to tell the Reverend where to stick his yellow, easy to peel fruit...:yum:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Kids, that vid is comedy, not theology. Vin already explained that. No need to get all in an uproar.

SIL has been sending me stuff like that, with all sincerity, since the beginning of AOL. These guys just turned up the loonyness a little, for their own amusement.

Wart

There's a woman on another forum who does unnatural things with a banana.

Come to think of it, the banana is also the right shape to hit certain Woman Spots ... God sure did have it figured out. Play with your food before eating it. Not that Wife is into those kind of things (Damn).

BTW, I think the most bizarre 'proof of God' was the Outboard Motor argument.

Trakternut

T-nutz grabs keys, wallet, cell phone, and bank card. He's on his way to the supermarket produce section. Wonder about cucumbers.:unsure: