• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bacon/Chicken & Cheese - I have seen heaven!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Imagine a bacon sandwich. Yeah, I know, that's all I needed to say, right? But there's more! It's also got cheese. And instead of bread, it uses two pieces of fried chicken! KFC is supposed to start selling it April 12.

Few things in life match the greatness of this sandwich. The birth of your first child, your wedding day, finding 20 bucks on the street. These are all great things, but this. This is something magical.

KFC's Bacon Sandwich On Fried Chicken "Bread" Starts Killing People Nationwide April 12 - The Consumerist

doubledown_hdr.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sure it is just a heart attack waiting to happen but all I can say is WOW.

And I was jumping for joy when Wendy's came out with the Bacon & Blue burger. That one tops a Wendy's hamburger with bacon & blue cheese YUM. But leave it to KFC to figure out how to eliminate that pesky bun!!!