• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hurricane Harvey!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
TR, thanks for pointing this out. I thought that Harvey was history and nothing much to worry about but it seems to have been given new life.

We're about 400 miles from the Gulf Coast and about 450 feet high so the surge isn't a problem but anything that can dump that much rain is sure to cause flooding. Heck, last week we had a 6" deluge that caused rivers and creeks to flood and closed roads. The ground is already pretty saturated.

I better go check my preps and make sure that I have plenty of gas and diesel and that the drains are clear. I'll have make a run to Walmart as I know that we need K-cups. Can't live without coffee. :biggrin: