• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't Tell Me About Interstate Batteries!/ Spring

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It must be nice spring weather in the "Lower 48" because there is little activity on the Forum today. Here it's -6, and snowing. My 4 wheel drive diesel crew cab PU is sitting outside ideling as it has been all day. I put on my Arctic Parka and Gloves and pull the 4 foot square "Duck Pond" out from under the engine and head out on the Ice Roads to perform some inspections. >
I see on E-Bay there is a Matchbox toy that is painted BP Green that has a BP Decal. I work for BP!
Back some years ago I got to talking to my neighbor about car batteries and he related the following story: His previous neighbor said something about Interstate batteries to which he retorted "DON'T TELL ME ABOUT INTERSTATE BATTERIES!" Seems one morning in Houston Texas he got in his car and it wouldn't start. He opens the hood and finds this note that says:" My car wouldn't start and my wife is having a baby so I had to steal your battery, I'll return it". That afternoon he returns to his apartment to find a brand new battery with an envelope. In the invelope was a note: " The wife had a 7 lb boy. Since we are tied up with the new baby here's some tickets to the Houston Astro's game next weekend that I won't be able to use." The following weekend he went to the game. When he got home his entire apartment including the appliances and the carpet that had been ripped off! Interstate Transportation of Stolen Goods, By Mayflower!