• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MY new manuals and DVDs

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello,
Today I recieved my order from Amazon books and www.bugmevideo.com . I ordered about $250 in material and am happy with what I recieved.

Books:

How to keep you Volkswagon Alive
Aircooled VW engine interchange Manual
How to HOT ROD VW engines
Pro Paint and Body
How to paint your car

I am still waiting for a few other VW shop manuals to arrive

And for the DVDs I recieved:

Complete engine rebuild (teardown, clean up, inspection and assembly)
Pull Motor and clutch
Brake maintenance
Wiring
Type IV engine conversion to bug (This will be great to look into since the Porsche 914 was a type 4 engine)

All this material with the exception of the painting stuff is VW related. Since most parts are VW on the Snow Trac it will come in handy! I am rebuilding my 1600cc into a 1641cc and will give an in depth detail on its rebuild. It doesnt need to be rebuilt but I will be putting this engine into a Search and Rescue rig and wanted a little more power and all new seals and gaskets plus forged pistons. It should be a fun rebuild. I will keep you posted.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
All this material with the exception of the painting stuff is VW related. Since most parts are VW on the Snow Trac it will come in handy!

Ahha!!!! I Knew it ! A Snot Trac is nothing but a VW on tracks ! Does it come with a tie dye t-shirt ???:yum: :yum: :yum:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Just finished up one of the DVDs. GREAT! This is about as close as you can get to hands on training from a pro. Great videos!