• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track and go Article / Photos

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
For $25K they should work really well..... :doh:

That is 25K with out the truck. For that kind of money I want a real snow cat... because you don't have to take the tracks off, and what would you do with them when not in use? How would you take them with you to go out to play? A trailer to?? :unsure: Taking a snow cat off the trailer would be much easier to do than take the tracks off the trailer and mounting them before use. Imagine the work of manually taking the tracks with you, handling them with out mechanical help, lining them up, so you can drive into them....:doh: What an hour or so you say? Several people to help lug them off the trailer and line them up would help. So much for their "fun" :ermm: The snow cat in the mean time has had an hour of fun, without all the work.

It is hard to make a compromise work as well as something purpose built. JMHO.

Regards, Kirk

undy

Go to their website, and you'll see that it takes the full pickup bed just to carry them, and they weigh 375# each - so you'll need a crane to unload 'em.

Wow. How handy.

For $25K, you could buy a snowcat and trailer, and not have to hump around those damn things.

EDIT: I guess Kirk and I think alike! :biggrin:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Go to their website, and you'll see that it takes the full pickup bed just to carry them, and they weigh 375# each - so you'll need a crane to unload 'em.

Wow. How handy.

For $25K, you could buy a snowcat and trailer, and not have to hump around those damn things.

EDIT: I guess Kirk and I think alike! :biggrin:

Good morning Paul! We think alike! :wink:

Regards, Kirk