• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Get a Look at Pure Evil

BoneheadNW

Why is it that only murderers can be put on death row? Why do people insist that repeat child molesters be "rehabilitated"? See story here.
Bonehead
Local nurse accused of trying to have sex with kids

PORTLAND, Ore. - A Washington state nurse stands accused of heading to Portland last week to have sex with a 3-year-old and 5-year-old, federal prosecutors announced Monday.

James E. Eggleston, 59, of Shoreline, Wash., appeared before a federal magistrate judge Monday on a criminal complaint charging him with one count of interstate travel with the intent to engage in sexual acts with a person under the age of 12.

He could face a sentence up to life in prison if convicted on the charge.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Eggleston is accused of traveling from Seattle to Portland on Friday to have sex with the children.

It was not clear from a press release who the children belonged to or how investigators believe Eggleston planned to meet up with them.

It also came out in court that Eggleston has admitted to previously molesting children in Washington, Texas and abroad, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

The case was investigated by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I think that sentencing a child molester to general population prison is a death sentence.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
People like this cannot ever be truly rehabilitated.
We were just discussing this in a nurses forum I visit.
Makes me ill.
Throw his ass in the pen.
Let him share a cell with Rico, 6ft4-260 lbs who loves pathetic men who prey on children.
Sicko!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got more general questions...

The last line in the article states "The case was investigated by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.". If this person isn't a citizen, are they allowed to be put on death row?

I agree with the others that say to put him in general population of the prison and let his crime be known.

Ray

Grrrrrrrrrrr this is one of them "Yo honor he jes needed killin" Texas justice cases if I ever seen one.......

And I would be honored to pull the trigger on this piece of vermin lo life......My goodness.....

a three and a five year old.....

Shoot this sumbitch in da head !!!!!

Some folks DO deserve to be killed.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Grrrrrrrrrrr this is one of them "Yo honor he jes needed killin" Texas justice cases if I ever seen one.......

And I would be honored to pull the trigger on this piece of vermin lo life......My goodness.....

a three and a five year old.....

Shoot this sumbitch in da head !!!!!

Some folks DO deserve to be killed.
Shoot'in dat sumbitch in the head is too good fer 'im....he needs it in da a$$ so he'll feel da pain!

HulaMac

This case is on going here in the islands. This monster was awol from the army. The rumor is the infant was his own daughter. I say put him in prison for life where he will feel how it is to be raped.....EVERYDAY!

Suspect in infant sex assault has hearing Wednesday

Advertiser Staff

Danny F. Friddle

Courtesy of Honolulu Police Department

A 30-year-old West O'ahu man charged Friday with eight counts of first-degree sex assault, three counts of third-degree sex assault and two counts of first-degree promotion of child abuse made his initial appearance in District Court today.

Danny F. Friddle of Nanakai Gardens is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday at District Court but could be replaced by an indictment.

If convicted, Friddle could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison on each of the 10 Class A felony counts he is charged with.

Friddle is allegedly shown on a mini DVD videotape in repeated sex acts with an infant girl on two occasions — the first time on June 25, 2006, when the child appeared to be younger than 6 months, and Jan. 28, 2007, according to a court document.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Unbelievable! Throw his ass in with general population as stated above. Many of those men have families of there own and turn these type of guys into women before they kill them. What a sick person.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd be willing to bet a dollar to a dime that their will be people here in Pa. that call for Him to be rehabilitated . We don't have an effective death sentence here . So I say just put Him in general population . He'll get true justice .