• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker for sale in Maine

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and looking to buy a vintage Tucker to restore for personal use in New Hampshire. As I was looking around I came across this one which is not listed anywhere yet. This is not really what I am looking for but I told the owner I would post it and perhaps someone else would be interested. This is a 1983 with Cummins diesel. It has 9000 hours on it and comes with a drag (not sure what kind). This was originally owned by Attitash Ski Area in Bartlett NH and then sold to a snowmobile club in Maine. The current owner bought it a few years ago. He told me it runs great and he doesn't know of any mechanical issues. It is currently in Bridgeton, ME. The owner is asking $6500. He is not really trying hard to sell it so I don't think the price is very negotiable, though I didn't try. Thats all I know. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can get you his phone number.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 743
  • IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 737
take your time------look around-----restoring a cat is a lot of work----when I did mine I started with a bare sandblasted frame on saw horses -----all new body----wheel seals---every nut bolt/split transfer/ect------I worked on mine at least 1 hour a day or more------and I own an equipment restoration and modification co.

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 670
Yes I did buy the Tucker from Maine. It has the V6 cummins and the Allison 545 in it. Besides the Model A Snowmobile it is the first cat that we bought that could drive on the trailer with no assistance. It needs a few things done to it but it's pretty much ready to go. One of the things is to remove or modify the brush guard. People are already calling it Dumbo or Mickey Mouse.:doh: As far as painting it red, I think I may risk bodily harm if I did not paint it Omaha orange. The 343 will be here but it lives about 5 mile away. I just saw the pontoons all fixed up and painted, they look really good.