• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got I hate noisy neighbors...

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
especially when they start their hellocopters up so early in the morning...

__________________​

While most Americans awaken to the sound of an alarm clock or a garbage truck, residents of New York's tony Hamptons, where homes can sell for more than $100 million, complain they're rousted by the sound of neighbors leaving for work -- in noisy helicopters.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/1...-problems-within-vacationing-1/#ixzz20Lx82Gnx

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well screw them, this bastards been buzzing our place for 3 friggen weeks several times a day. :doh:

boeing_e3_sentry_l2.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It is so tough to be so rich.:sad:

Here in the not so tony suburbs of St Louis MO, I have to listen to my neighbor's 90's series Mustang and the local garbage trucks for my wakeup call.

Last edited:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes i wonder Franc. :yum:

It dont help that we are in the direct flight pattern from Mcconnal airforce base in Wichita and Forbes field in Topeka. I see cool stuff all the time i enjoy, but i know what that plane is used for. :hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If you think that's bad, you ought to be around here when the 122nd Black Snakes fly over on their way to Grissom.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's never scheduled, never expected, always happens early in the morning and rattles you out of bed.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
meh. planes & jets & helicoptors hover or fly on by. weather ppl, news events, lifeflites. u get used to it. get frantic when they toooo nearby, tho.