• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It's happened before...

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I just didn't think it belonged anywhere else.....

This link takes you to a photographic account of a real life situation that is also tied to an eerily similar situation. I would have liked to have posted the photo's but am not able to.

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I just didn't think it belonged anywhere else.....

This link takes you to a photographic account of a real life situation that is also tied to an eerily similar situation. I would have liked to have posted the photo's but am not able to.

That's about a mile from where I had lunch with Vin and Mary when they were here; we had lunch in Old Sacramento.

That camp has been around a long time. It has moved occassionally due to pressure from the city and law enforcement. I do not think it ever went away since the '30's. It has just been smaller until recentely.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
For me, that sort of thing helps to keep it all in perspective. The reality is that it could truly happen to anyone. That's a sobering thought.