• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: 2- Thiokol 601? Snowcats

andent

I have 2 what we believe are Thiokol 601 snowcats that me and my buddy are wanting to sell. We got these from an old ski lodge. They had been sitting for years. These are twin drives with the ford ? engine in them. These require complete restoration. But one cool thing is they still have all the military insignias on them . They are faded but legible. Air Force logo. To the best of my knowledge they are mostly complete. We have to many projects and are not able to do these properly. Located around Fort Dodge Iowa. 50501 D not have any idea on price. Thinking 10,000 for both. If you think this is outrageous then give me an offer. Thanks
No current photos. Can update with photos if there is interest.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am about 45 miles from you, and want to take a look...

Private message me with your info, and I will make an appointment..

Regards, Kirk

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 2 what we believe are Thiokol 601 snowcats that me and my buddy are wanting to sell. We got these from an old ski lodge. They had been sitting for years. These are twin drives with the ford ? engine in them. These require complete restoration. But one cool thing is they still have all the military insignias on them . They are faded but legible. Air Force logo. To the best of my knowledge they are mostly complete. We have to many projects and are not able to do these properly. Located around Fort Dodge Iowa. 50501 D not have any idea on price. Thinking 10,000 for both. If you think this is outrageous then give me an offer. Thanks
No current photos. Can update with photos if there is interest.

Most likely if twin drives 4T machines or 4VL the 600 series have the OC15 controlled differentials