• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

69 Tucker Sno Cat 542A

RippleCreek

We've been using this cat for the past few years to haul supplies 9 miles into our remote guest ranch. It runs great with new flywheel, clutch and brake caliper. The pontoons and track need a little TLC but currently operational. We can deliver within reason. Asking $12,000
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
good looking machine and no monster Jeff/cat flipper to work through, just the owner, he is in NW Colorado

again, good looking machine and priced fairly,

thank you ripple creek for the photos, is there one of the engine....?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I miss my Chevy small block in the 442A. Loads of power and torque everywhere. This west coast version would be very desirable in my opinion.

Don't miss this deal if you want to get into a Tucker!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those big pontoons are so cool, how wide are they? Over 8.5’?

Eight foot overall, Pontoon width 28". Jump on it Jim, this is a good deal and Chevy too.

Your comments regarding Sqwrl poo indicates you are one sick puppy.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, I’m sorely tempted with those big pontoons, it’s a great deal, but gotta finish the Skidozer first.

HankScorpio

If it wasn't just a 2 seater I would probably own this. Cool looking cat and not far away from me either.

Are all the track bearings available again? I only have experience with rubber belt tracks. Steel pontoons weird me out, they used to be way too hard to source parts for.

luvthemvws

I would not be the least bit surprised if the buyer of this cat would automatically get their first year membership in "The 500 Club" for free.
Am I right, PP?
Their fun-filled exploits are documented elsewhere on these forums.
I am not a Tucker-Owner Wannabe. But if I were, you guys would be reading about how the VW Guy snapped this one up!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I would not be the least bit surprised if the buyer of this cat would automatically get their first year membership in "The 500 Club" for free.
Am I right, PP?
Their fun-filled exploits are documented elsewhere on these forums.
I am not a Tucker-Owner Wannabe. But if I were, you guys would be reading about how the VW Guy snapped this one up!

membership is free and for life, and yes, you will be seeing this one on the snow soon with other mafia members....

NavinJohnson

Yes, Navin Johnson is "The Jerk". It's been my moniker since the Navy. I live in Steamboat Springs and I make whiskey for a living!

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, Navin Johnson is "The Jerk". It's been my moniker since the Navy. I live in Steamboat Springs and I make whiskey for a living!

One of my favorite movies. I occasionally use the line, " and this _______ , and that's all I need" . Young people look at me like a deer in headlights, they've never even heard of the movie.

Are you thinking about that cat for promo?

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Frandee 37 says yes! I can bring my own, that is 1.75 liters Frandee won at Vail Pass last winter, thanks again to the wild bunch in Colorado, one hell of a Jamboree!

IMG_20190310_143112829.jpg