• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombi just put up for sale on ebay...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Item #330101797899. No bids yet, starting at $5K.

Attachments

• bombi.jpg
    bombi.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 609

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
and a 'buy it now' Thiokol for $6500, item #120100140918

Attachments

• thiokol.jpg
    thiokol.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 600

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
he is likely reading this as i usualy get a pm when i hit Big Al below the belt with a good krusty joke.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What username should we put with that phone number on the "Men for Men" site?:yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
haha thats for the guys and gals that can't live with out a bombi .it should be quite relaible because boggie covered up the lemon yellow paint with a nice cammo green paint job.oh yes for the krusty crowd it does drive, i have taken it around the block for a drive several times this winter. hard to believe, but the noise level inside is quite a bit more than my snot trac. i think the quietest is the krustys as they just sit in Big Als shop.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
i have found getting in and out to be worse than the snow trac but the thing is built tough also not much leg room for big scandinavian frames like me. they may fit short stringiy people like you.