• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2018 Event Schedule

vintagebike

Scott Anderson event limited editions

The driver and mechanic will be with us at McCallin' All Cats 2018.

IMG_6148.jpg

Last edited:

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Bad news I just got a call from Teamster and he lost a valve in his Truck on the way down. Limped into Spokane and has another truck loaded on a lowboy and on the way down from BC now!!!! Good to have friends and other tow vehicles around, he will be up and on the way from Spokane around noon tomorrow. He wanted me to get on here and let everyone know he wouldn't be into McCall till tomorrow afternoon. I'll be stopping in and checking on him on my way down, who know two old truckers might have to convoy in together.

vintagebike

A small group of early Catters arrived Tuesday evening and spent about an hour wandering the shop/warehouse/museum enduring the 20 degree inside/19 outside temps. Thanks for stopping by.:thumbup:

At Little Ski Hill on Wednesday the remaining 2017 limited edition prints and the just released prints for 2018 will be on display and for sale to help fund the events. We will also have the posters for the Little Ski Hill and enlarged copies of the La Porte Torpedo available. Cathy and I met with Scott Anderson at lunch today at Lardo’s for the print numbering and sighing.

8616D7B2-CD6F-42E8-B26C-EED82897A844.jpg

Posting the new event schedule. Watch for updates and see you at Little Ski Hill on Wednesday.

17AF86FF-7C27-4100-949A-AB6E1EDE00E4.jpg

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
earl and i had a good evening at steves. just a little chilly tonight 7 degrees at 3am
4 tuckers and two snow tracs so far. its snowing!
jim

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Meeting up with a fellow catter this morning in Cle Elum, Wa. A balmy 6 degrees here. Looks like it's going to be a nice drive.
46c73ff1f38a091f4ae17b28ab535a16.jpg

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

Just a quick call out. I may need some help with my trailer when I get there. There is a short in the electric and I have no power to the lights etc. gladly pay someone to help get it working again. In Pendleton now and working our way closer.

Just a quick call out. I may need some help with my trailer when I get there. There is a short in the electric and I have no power to the lights etc. gladly pay someone to help get it working again. In Pendleton now and working our way closer.
I won't be there till tomorrow, but we'll help you out if you need it. I'll bring a few goodies with us in case we need them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
We'll get ya fixed up.

Sno-Surfer

Thank you. I would really appreciate it. I’ll probably leave it at little
Ski hill this eve so I don’t have to drive with out lights. Maybe I can work it out at brundage the next day. Don’t want to mess anyone’s good time up. See you soon.