• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn! It is cold and windy.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I do believe we are into our last deep freeze for the winter. It dropped to around -25c a couple days ago and the North wind picked up making it feel like -40c. Looking forward it calling for above freezing temperature for the next week or so starting Saturday. A trip out to camp is in order soon to bring the atvs back to town for a spring service.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Finally warming up. Good thing because I have some work to do on the truck that I've been waiting for warmer weather.

f56e705488684eb2327ef7fd11603c63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Richmond is on track today for record breaking 82+ weather. Officially turned off my heat for the spring. I now get 4 months of free climate control until AC season kicks in.

Leni

It's a beautiful clear day today. Temps will be around 70. Tomorrow it is supposed to start raining around 11:00 AM, just in time for Nancy Reagans funeral. Sure hope it holds off until it's over.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
In the last 3 days we've had 12" of rain and all kinds of mayhem. My yard looks like hell but at least the lake is full and the frogs have come out of hibernation. It's deafening out there. That also means snakes up around the house again.