• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac on bering sea gold

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
ok anybody watch bering sea gold last night my little st-4 was featured pulling a shack off the ice. Those of you who watched now should understand why i needed to get a larger snow cat.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang I missd it!! I suppose there was no warning that this program with Don's ST would be on. Wonder if it will replay again soon?

Regards, Kirk

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
we were warned. you said something about it last fall.
did you record it?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't have cable TV.
However: I was travellling for a college class I was taking and got to see three reruns in a row while staying in a hotel.

I was too busy looking in the back ground of all the different angles trying to see what nome looks like or perhaps a ST-4 sitting by a house.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Mike you tight wad the episode the thaw one has to watch close at the end to see the few seconds of fame. but you can clearly see the little st-4 moving a building 3 times it's size. the cool part was they didn't show all the monkeying around we went through ,to get it moved off the ice pad . once my tracks hit the snow the going was good.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ok, I watched it lastnight. I suffered through all their BS just to see the ass end of a st4 pulling for 3 seconds. it looked like something gave you a push.
even though it was almost the same serial number as mine I was bored.
I wouldn't start selling autographs right yet. you may not get many customers.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Jim that's why you use a dvr that way you can record it and skip the b-s and it was all hands on deck till the snow trac got to the snow they had a skating rink around the shack initially as I remember they gave it a nudge with the truck to free it from the ice about half way in the tow bar failed and we were back to ropes to get it off the ice.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I know Vernon well it appears the producer does to cause ,I was there as she was trying to pull his chain. took my wife out there she was surprised he wasn't like he arrears on the tv. Ian foster is another nice guy I doubt he will be featured unless he is crewed up with some one on the show, he is just too mellow for them and don't get me going on the long legged toucan or her father. I also know Steve Pomrenke well he is a good guy also a hard worker and good diesel mechanic.

Philips

If you guys miss it on the tv, its also on Youtube, just use the search phrase,"Bering Sea Gold Under The Ice The Thaw". Snowtrac Nome, that is a massive shed to pull - very impressive! :clap: