• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

LMC 3700

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One could argue that "only 4800 hrs" on it. Only 4800? Wonder what he considers high hours for the machine. The 3208 will go farther, but the hydro units are not going to go as far.....

4800 hrs equates to about 195,000 miles if this were a truck for instance. Not what I would call ONLY 4,800 hours

With those hours I would be offering somewhat less....

Regards, Kirk

The ad has been removed so I couldn't see the machine or price but 4800 is pretty low for this type of snowcat. You will usually see ski slopes start to unload their Alpine cats around 8,000-10,000hrs for a lot less $$$ than they do at the 4800hr mark. I have 3 Pisten Bullys with over 9000 hrs on them and they still perform very well.

The problem with a low hour machine that is that old is it possibly has been sitting for long periods of time with no use which is worse than having high hours.