• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

christmas

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope you had a good one also. Kind of a dull day but nothing wrong with that.:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to you as well, Lowell.

Christmas this evening was spent with my sister, her hubby, my son Jeff, granddaughter Kasey and other family members.
My sister is on hospice now in case you didn't know.
Food was more kindness from church people and neighbours sharing leftovers.
A few gifts were exchanged, lots of hugs and love too.
It was a good day.
Quiet, but good.

lowell

So Sorry to hearabout your sister P.G. I don't rember hearing about your sister.
We spent christmaseve with sister in law ane fam. and to-day at home and the girls and their fam. came for lunch/supper and we are here once again by ourselves.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, Lowell.
Wrap up your Christmas this evening with love and happiness.
Have a good New Year too.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't worry about the spelling. You have a lot of company around here.:whistling: Some of us even misspell the thread title.:wink:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on FF.

Christmas eve was spent with my gf's family then over to my parents place before my brother and his crew of 7 came in around 10pm. Christmas day was spent with family from both sides. So far so good. My son is leaving me for a few days to go spend some time with my bro's family. So I'll have a whole 5 days to myself. Kinda looking forward to that.