• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale - Cub Cadet 7205

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cub Cadet 7205

Got a friend moving and he needs to sell his tractor, moving to Houston!

Cub Cadet 7205 Hydrostat
Front End Loader
Mid Mount Mower
48" Box Blade
Roller
190 Hours
$14,500

Think it's the same as a Mahindra 2015!

If interested give me a PM

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Cub Cadet 7205

It might very well be the same as the Mahindra, I'd have to check the brochures. The 7000 series Cubs are made by Mistubishi in Japan, some of the little Mahindras are also Mitsubishi tractors, some of the other small Mahindras are TYM with Daedong engines. The Cub 8000 series are Kioti DK tractors. I can't remember who makes the Cub 6000 series, but the 5000 series Cubs are made by Cub.

Viking

Site Supporter
Re: Cub Cadet 7205

B_Skurka said:
It might very well be the same as the Mahindra, I'd have to check the brochures. The 7000 series Cubs are made by Mistubishi in Japan, some of the little Mahindras are also Mitsubishi tractors, some of the other small Mahindras are TYM with Daedong engines. The Cub 8000 series are Kioti DK tractors. I can't remember who makes the Cub 6000 series, but the 5000 series Cubs are made by Cub.

The Cub 6284 is made by Cub with a Cat 28hp diesel.